Sephora’s “Paint It Pink” Beauty Box


Sephora’s “Paint It Pink” beauty box contains eight products (three are full size), it’s $40 (retail value is $122) and available for a limited time on Sephora’s website. Now, let’s check out what’s inside the box!


The one product that made me want to buy the box is the Beauty Blender ($20). I haven’t purchased the Beauty Blender because of the cost. I have the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and the BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Beauty Sponge. I really like both beauty sponges and I am looking forward to using the Beauty Blender and comparing it my other beauty sponges.


I love highlighters and there is a deluxe sample of Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pressed Rose Gold. I love anything rose gold and this highlighter looks amazing on the cheek bones.


I am always on the search for the perfect mascara and there is a deluxe sample of Benefit’s Roller Lash mascara. I know this is a popular mascara and I can’t wait to see how this will make my lashes look.


Now that its spring, it’s time to start getting regular pedicures again and there is a sample of Deborah Lippmann’s nail polish in Baby Love! I will be taking this to my next pedicure appointment for sure!


I love lipstick and there is a full size Laura Mercier’s Velour Lovers Lip Color in French Kiss ($28). This is a vibrant pink and not a color that I would choose, but I tried it on and the color looks good on me.


Besides loving lipstick, I also love lip gloss and there is a deluxe sample of Make Up For Ever Plexi-Gloss in 202. Very sheer color and look great over the Laure Mercier’s lipstick.


Blush is essential to any makeup look and there is a deluxe sample of Tarte’s Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful. This blush adds a subtle flush of color and looks beautiful on the cheeks.


I am always looking to add to my eye shadow collection and there is a full size Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Scratch ($19). This eyeshadow is shimmery pink, but not glittery and is a great eyelid color.


I am always looking to add to my eye shadow collection and there is a full size Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Scratch ($19). This eyeshadow is shimmery pink, but not glittery and is a great eyelid color.

I must say, this beauty box is great and worth the $40! If you haven’t picked this up, then head over to Sephora’s website and order it! You will not be disappointed! Until next time, stay happy, healthy and beautiful!!



















Comments

Popular Posts